Do you want your child to be more confident, self aware and disciplined? Perhaps you are a woman who is nervous when you go out alone at night? Or maybe you want to get fit whilst having fun and learning an amazing new self defence system?
Defence Lab is a mixed martial arts and self defence programme designed for the streets. We have taken the best of all martial arts and self defence and combined it into a programme that works in today’s world, against gang attack and much more.
Our programme focusses on developing functional, practical and effective resolutions to violent street altercations and a fun, friendly and inclusive environment.
Defence Lab is not a centuries-old martial art, passed down through generations, with no access to the founder or ability to change. Defence Lab was created by Andy Norman in the UK, who you will get the opportunity to train with and whilst we grade like other martial arts, Defence Lab is not a sport or designed for the ring.
We deal with multiple attacks on the ground, when you are kneeling, sitting and standing and dealing with knife attacks, strikers, MMA-skilled opponents and more. Defence Lab is growing rapidly and has been featured in many Hollywood films, including Clash of the Titans, Jack Reacher and the Mission Impossible films.
There are many compelling reasons to decide to do our self defence or martial arts classes in West and East Molesey – the best way is to come and try a class for FREE! Please ring 0800 246 5972 or email email@example.com
Boost your kid’s confidence and more with our self defence courses for kids in West and East Molesey
As parents, we all want our kids to be happy, confident and healthy. Our DL Kids programme is a dynamic and fun-packed programme, for kids from the age of four upwards.
- Improve focus and concentration that will follow through to their school lives.
- Improved strength, coordination, balance, flexibility agility and fitness. Defence Lab works almost every muscle group in the body and burns calories. All these physical benefits will transfer through to other sports.
- Develop confidence and self esteem. As your child develops new skills and takes on new challenges, they will feel more confident in their abilities.
- Teaches discipline and respect. Our students learn to listen to their instructors, sit still, wait patiently, stand straight and take turns; all important lessons in respect.
- Our students develop new friendships and learn important lessons about teamwork and communication skills.
- Our self defence classes help children have an increased awareness of danger and it is much better to avoid a problem, rather than solve one.
Our martial arts programme is a great alternative to:
- Kung Fu
- Wing Chun
- Hand to hand combat
- Thai boxing or Muay Thai
- Krav Maga
- Jeet Kun Do
- Mixed martial arts or MMA
- Close quarter combat
Self defence in schools and further education, private self defence and self defense for beginners in West and East Molesey, Surrey
Schools and colleges are increasingly looking for ways to decrease bullying, increase confidence and enhance the personal safety of their young students. Defence Lab offers tailored programmes, seminars and events for young people in primary and secondary schools and those in further education.
Our self defence programme will not only equip them with life-saving tools but will boost confidence and self-esteem, discipline and fitness and will help children develop as individuals, giving them a greater knowledge of themselves and others. All these skills are things they can take with them throughout life.
All our programmes are adapted to suit your individual requirements and we will work closely with staff to ensure that you and your school get the very best from our programme, which will always be age-specific, in terms of content and delivery.
We also offer the following:
- 1-2-1 or private training: These sessions are tailored to your needs. It could be that you can’t make our weekly classes or that you would prefer to train alone or in a small group. If you want deeper knowledge of Defence Lab and to learn techniques not normally taught during weekly classes, our private classes are ideal. They are designed with your exact needs and goals in mind and can take place at a time that suits you.
- Corporate self defence/team building fitness activities: We offer a different type of team-building! This is a great way for staff to get fit, stay safe and bond as a team. Courses can also be tailored to the needs of your organisation.
- Women’s only seminars: The physical threats that women face are sometimes different to those faced by men. These events are designed to teach women how to defend themselves against all manner of threats and attacks. These sessions also improve confidence and fitness levels.
For further information about any of these services, please contact us now on 0800 246 1878.