We provide Personal Safety and Self Defence courses for all ages, working with local Scouts groups and Youth Clubs to a wide variety of nationally and internationally based organisations, including other Martial Arts Schools.
We therefore have a great deal of experience as well as fantastic feedback. The following is a list of some of the organisations that we have had the pleasure of working with (and in some cases continuing to work with on an on-going basis):
- Historic Royal Palaces – staff members at Tower of London and Hampton Court Palace.
- AMYA UK – at their Annual National Staff Training Weekend.
- The American Women for Surrey.
- BOLD Women.
- Maple Village WI Surbiton.
- Kung Fu School in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- King’s College in Wimbledon.
- Surbiton High School.
- Old Palace Girls School.
- Non Such High School for Girls.
- Southborough High School.
- Long Ditton Youth Club.
These courses are always tailored to your requirements and can be as short as an hour to several hours and even running over many weeks.
Below are photos and case studies from some of the organisations that we have had the pleasure of working with: