We provide Personal Safety and Self Defence courses for all ages, working with local Scouts groups and Youth Clubs to a wide variety of nationally and internationally based organisations, including other Martial Arts Schools.
We therefore have a great deal of experience as well as fantastic feedback. The following is a list of some of the organisations that we have had the pleasure of working with (and in some cases continuing to work with on an on-going basis):
- Historic Royal Palaces – staff members at Tower of London and Hampton Court Palace.
- AMYA UK – at their Annual National Staff Training Weekend.
- The American Women for Surrey.
- BOLD Women.
- Maple Village WI Surbiton.
- Kung Fu School in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- King’s College in Wimbledon.
- Surbiton High School.
- Old Palace Girls School.
- Non Such High School for Girls.
- Southborough High School.
- Long Ditton Youth Club.
These courses are always tailored to your requirements and can be as short as an hour to several hours and even running over many weeks.