Defence Lab provides outstanding martial arts training to children, adults and women, who live in and around Kingston, Norbiton and the surrounding areas. Our system is going global and is hailed as the latest phenomenon in martial arts. It is free-thinking, non-competitive and constantly evolving and is not a sport, where there are winners or losers. This is a system that will help you, or your children defend themselves against a group attack on the street in the here and now.
Created by our founder Andy Norman, the system has been developed through 20 years of scientific study. All our instructors are highly trained and CRB/DBS checked. They receive special on-going training throughout the year to enhance their own skills and improve their teaching methods. All our instructors are always learning to be the best they can be, which undoubtedly rubs off on our students.
Based in Worcester Park and Surbiton, our Defence Lab classes are run by Tahir Ahmad, the Lead Instructor and his team. Tahir has a passion for martial arts, starting with Karate at aged 11. From there he has practised a number of different martial arts before finding Defence Lab. Tahir and his team run weekly classes for children of all ages, teenagers and adults and are happy to provide 1-2-1 lessons, corporate team-building lessons and personal safety and self defence courses for all age groups. They will welcome you or your child to the group and ensure you progress and achieve your personal goals. We also offer self defence classes near Kingston and Norbiton.
To check out our martial arts classes near Kingston, please call now on 0800 246 5972. We are always happy to offer a free taster session and guarantee you will have a great time!
Looking for alternative martial arts in Kingston or Norbiton? Come to Defence Lab!
We know there are a vast number of Korean and Japanese martial arts systems to try and other martial arts schools that are shouting about why they are the place to train. Perhaps you are considering Karate or Kung Fu lessons?
So how is Defence Lab different?
- Constantly developing: Unlike other martial arts, our system is free-thinking, we never claim to be perfect and we are always adapting as the world around us changes.
- We look at all aspects of being human, so we can understand the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of attack and defence.
- You will get a chance to train with Andy Norman and the DL top team.
- We teach how to fight from all sorts of positions and fight back whatever the circumstances.
- Our unique system teaches a host of life skills like discipline, honour, teamwork, humbleness, self control and other moral and ethical values.