If you’re going to trust someone to teach you or your children self defence skills that you need to stay safe in life, we know that you will want to make the right choice. Defence Lab is the ‘new’ self defence system that is taking the world by storm! It will be unlike anything you have experienced before!
Our students in Strawberry Hill and Fulwell can expect fun, fitness and team-building, all whilst learning a truly incredible and free-thinking self-defence and martial arts programme.
The ‘DNA’ fight Science programme, devised by founder Andy Norman, is a reality-based combat system that has been tried and tested and gone through 20-years of development, so we know that it meets the challenges of today’s society, including defending yourself against group attack. It is always developing and evolving, like the very evolution of life itself. We teach our students to adapt to changes in society and communities. Our instructors and experts are also students and continue to train and develop their own skills as they grow.
Unlike some older martial arts, including Karate, Judo and others, our system is not only designed to attain a high level in the physical art of self-defence but we look at the emotional and psychological aspects of attack and defence. Developing these attributes will help you defend yourself and use your instinct when it really matters! “Does it really work’? This is the question that we test everything we do against. It really is battle-tested, creative, provocative and inspirational.
Our regular sessions with DBS-checked and professional instructors include:
- Classes for adults and teenagers
- Private 1-2-1 or small group classes for two or more
- Children’s martial arts classes focus on fun, fitness, self defence and confidence
- Tailor-made corporate packages, specialising in women’s self defence and fitness, aimed at teenagers and children and specialised towards specific jobs and industries
Our classes are a great alternative to Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Wing Chun, Krav Maga, MMA, Silat, boxing and other self defense and martial arts classes. To register for a free class, or to talk to our team about what we can offer, please call 0800 246 1878 or email email@example.com
Exercise and self defence classes for kids
Defence Lab offers DL Kids, a specialised self defence and personal fitness programme for kids, aged from four. We understand that the learning and developmental needs of children are different and our programme allows children to flourish personally and earn this vital programme.
Our DL Kids programme:
- Will help your child beat the bullies, avoid danger and react to danger appropriately
- Will build their confidence, self-belief and self-awareness
- Will offer brilliant fitness, so they improve their strength, mobility, coordination and reflexes
- Will help them combat stress, so they work better in school and are more relaxed at home
- Will promote key life skills like honour, teamwork, discipline, respect and self-control
- Will give them a sense of belonging and help them develop new relationships away from school and other home groups
Read a testimonial on our blog from a happy parent of twins, who had previously suffered from bullying.
Corporate team-building and bespoke packages Surrey and London
Our cutting-edge self defence courses can be adapted for corporate or educational environments. We can create tailor-made packages that look at women’s specific self defence, self defence for schools and educational organisations, or other tailor-made team-building workshops, aimed at different sectors of work.
Benefits could include the following:
- Improved morale and staff retention
- Better team-working, understanding and cooperation
- Increased compliance with health and safety
- Reduction in stress-related staff sickness
Local private self defence instruction for adults
If you find the idea of training in a group daunting, we offer 1-2-1 self defence tuition or teaching in small groups to produce rapid individualised results. These classes will help you achieve specific aims, increase strength, improve fitness and more. We can work around your schedule to find a suitable time that suits.
Book your free self defence fitness taster class near Strawberry Hill and Fulwell today
We teach self defence to an exceptional standard and we are used to teaching adults and children of all ages and abilities. To request a free taster session, call us on 0800 246 1878 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you can fill in an online contact form and we will get back to you. We also offer self defence fitness classes in Teddington.